THE OPPORTUNITY

The 1.2 Billion cars in the world are on average only being used 4% of the time. Helbiz is creating a seamless way of renting out your private parked car, bike or motorcycle to your peers the remaining 96% of the time without having to deal with communication or keys.

Cars
Bicycles
Bikes
Trains
Boats
Planes

A REVOLUTION IN THE MAKING

Download the Whitepaper

Helbiz is a open transportation platform with its own P2P car sharing app built directly on to the platform and a utility token to power the entire system.

                   

THE DECENTRALIZED AIRBNB FOR TRANSPORTATION

Seamless Peer-to-peer wheel sharing

Helbiz is the decentralized AirBnB for transportation, allowing owners to rent out their vehicles without any manual involvement. Renters can simply book, unlock and start your car from the app and drive off.

01Browse
Browse all vehicles in your vicinity matching the specific conditions
02Book
Instantly book any car and choose the level of insurance
03Unlock
Your smartphone becomes the key to unlock the vehicle electronically
04Drive
Turn on the engine with a tap and drive

A TRANSPORTATION UTILITY TOKEN

Helbiz Coin (HBZ)

The Helbiz coin (HBZ) is a cryptocurrency aimed at being in the center of all transportation service transactions globally, from peer-to-peer bike rentals to public transportation and even private jets. It is also the preferred currency on the Helbiz Platform.

GET HBZ

BE A PART OF THE HELBIZ COMMUNITY

Helbiz is decentralizing the sharing economy,
ensuring lower prices and higher earnings for all users,
while monetizing the data for the individual user

Salvatore Palella - Founder

HELBIZ

ROADMAP

HELBIZ

THE HELBIZ TEAM